Lounge For all non-motorcycle related discussion


 
Old February 17th @ 04:32 pm   #1
 
Quote:
With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
Friday, Feb. 17, 2006

New York

Sen. Hillary Clinton has put in for a Purple Heart award - and she received the decoration yesterday.

The former first lady garnered the award without being wounded in combat - or sustaining any kind of injury at all - as is usually the case with Purple Heart recipients.

Neither has Clinton ever served in the military, though she once claimed in a TV interview she tried to join the Marines.

Instead, Mrs. Clinton received a symbolic award from the Military Order of the Purple Heart "in recognition of her inspirational leadership and dedicated service to America’s military service members and America’s veterans."
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...335.shtml?s=ic

CALL THE HOME OFFICE.

Tell them you will continue to support the troops but not through their organization.

HILLARY IS NOT PRO-TROOPS Its clear that she only did this to help win votes and support for her presidential bid in 08!

Call and let them know your upset with THIS AWARD!

HEADQUARTER STAFF
5413-B Backlick Road
Springfield, VA 22151-3960
Phone: 703-642-5360; Fax: 703-642-1841 or 2054


 
 
Old February 17th @ 04:38 pm   #2
Aiki Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmAsHiTuP
Quote:
With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
Friday, Feb. 17, 2006

New York

Sen. Hillary Clinton has put in for a Purple Heart award - and she received the decoration yesterday.

The former first lady garnered the award without being wounded in combat - or sustaining any kind of injury at all - as is usually the case with Purple Heart recipients.

Neither has Clinton ever served in the military, though she once claimed in a TV interview she tried to join the Marines.

Instead, Mrs. Clinton received a symbolic award from the Military Order of the Purple Heart "in recognition of her inspirational leadership and dedicated service to America’s military service members and America’s veterans."
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...335.shtml?s=ic

CALL THE HOME OFFICE.

Tell them you will continue to support the troops but not through their organization.

HILLARY IS NOT PRO-TROOPS Its clear that she only did this to help win votes and support for her presidential bid in 08!

Call and let them know your upset with THIS AWARD!

HEADQUARTER STAFF
5413-B Backlick Road
Springfield, VA 22151-3960
Phone: 703-642-5360; Fax: 703-642-1841 or 2054

Are you serious?? Is this on the level??
 
 
Old February 17th @ 04:44 pm   #3
 
"The Purple Heart medal symbolizes service and sacrifice to our nation. I consider it a privilege and duty to work on behalf of combat wounded active duty servicemembers and veterans and I will continue to make them one of my top priorities."

This was a statement from her. I am so amazed that this happened. I have never felt so disrespected about my service. Most of you know I am a purple heart recipient. I EARNED mine. This is so sick to think that this woman who never served beside me and my brothers and sisters could wear something so sacred as the Purple Heart. I hope she feels important, because many have died to earn that award she doesnt deserve. If she is wanting an award for our sacrafice...she should have earned it.

 
 
Old February 17th @ 05:06 pm   #4
Aiki Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjLuxor
"The Purple Heart medal symbolizes service and sacrifice to our nation. I consider it a privilege and duty to work on behalf of combat wounded active duty servicemembers and veterans and I will continue to make them one of my top priorities."

This was a statement from her. I am so amazed that this happened. I have never felt so disrespected about my service. Most of you know I am a purple heart recipient. I EARNED mine. This is so sick to think that this woman who never served beside me and my brothers and sisters could wear something so sacred as the Purple Heart. I hope she feels important, because many have died to earn that award she doesnt deserve. If she is wanting an award for our sacrafice...she should have earned it.

I guess this Beotch thinks she deserves it because she put up with a husband getting hummers on the side. Believe it or not, I can not find words to describe how discusted I feel.
 
 
Old February 17th @ 05:15 pm   #5
 
Agreed!
 
 
Old February 17th @ 08:12 pm   #6
Mustang's Avatar
 
From: my moma's cooter

Motorcycle: your mom
She's got bigger ball's then Bill what a piece of shit

Last edited by Mustang; August 27th at 04:46 pm.
 
 
Old February 17th @ 08:55 pm   #7
 
Disgraceful.
 
 
Old February 17th @ 09:47 pm   #8
boomboom's Avatar
 
Wow. Someone should shoot her, and the person that gave it to her, and who put her up for it. That is horrible.
 
 
Old February 18th @ 01:58 pm   #9
vegaseric's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas/Summerlin

Motorcycle: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE/2007 Suzuki GSXR600/2000 Honda CBR600F4
Hillary Clinton didn't receive a Purple Heart, she received a "Military Order of the Purple Heart Inspirational Leadership Award". There's a huge difference between that award and the actual medal. (it is impossible for a civilian to receive a Purple Heart) The hellafied far-right leaning website (newsmax.com) fails to mention that this honorary award goes to one member of Congress per year. Senator Clinton has actually worked on quite a few MOPH (and VA) initiatives in recent years, including the initial development of the Purple Heart commemorative stamp and the support of the reissue of the Purple Heart stamp after it was discontinued by the Postal Service. Now I'm not a big Hillary supporter, but I'd be hard-pressed to find a more appropriate recipient of the award.
 
 
Old February 18th @ 03:18 pm   #10
Aiki Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaseric
Hillary Clinton didn't receive a Purple Heart, she received a "Military Order of the Purple Heart Inspirational Leadership Award". There's a huge difference between that award and the actual medal. (it is impossible for a civilian to receive a Purple Heart) The hellafied far-right leaning website (newsmax.com) fails to mention that this honorary award goes to one member of Congress per year. Senator Clinton has actually worked on quite a few MOPH (and VA) initiatives in recent years, including the initial development of the Purple Heart commemorative stamp and the support of the reissue of the Purple Heart stamp after it was discontinued by the Postal Service. Now I'm not a big Hillary supporter, but I'd be hard-pressed to find a more appropriate recipient of the award.
How many former and current members of the military think of Hillary Clinton as a big supporter? Maybe this organization gave her the award; knowing that she loves getting token awards that she can use to claim that she supports the troops and maybe she will return the favor next time there is a chance to show real support for the troops. As a veteran myself I truly can careless about some stupid stamp, when veterans are getting screwed left and right. Mostly by liberal ideologs that are only capable of serving themselves.
 
 

Tags
disrespecting, military, talk



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many military member are on this site? MeanDean53 General Discussion 26 June 25th 03:58 pm
Gays in the Military Mustang Videos 4 March 21st 07:51 am
hey, military knowledgeables... chaos_reigns_01 Lounge 12 March 5th 01:33 pm
New Military Moto BrianT Pictures 10 March 13th 04:54 pm
some awsome military photo's SmAsHiTuP Lounge 3 August 28th 04:57 pm


Sin City Sportbikes

About Sin City Sportbikes

Sin City Sportbikes is the premier motorcycle community for the Las Vegas, Nevada region and welcomes all motorcycle riders to joing our community, rides, and gatherings. We all share a passion of motorcycles, whether it be riding on the street, track, or dirt, and all experience levels are welcome.

Read More »

 

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.