Track Time Motorcycle track-related discussion


 
Old March 1st @ 04:19 pm   #21
Pcone16's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas/Summerlin, NV

Motorcycle: 2009 GSXR-1000
Im pretty sure im out! I cant find a suit without spending crazy money, but will head up there sunday to check it out, but hopefully i will find a suit!!!!!!!! hahaha

 
 
Old March 1st @ 04:21 pm   #22
ars0n750's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV

Motorcycle: GSXR-750
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcone16 View Post
im pretty sure im out! I cant find a suit without spending crazy money, but will head up there sunday to check it out, but hopefully i will find a suit!!!!!!!! Hahaha
good luck man!!!
 
 
Old March 1st @ 04:58 pm   #23
tomy's Avatar
 
From: henderson

Motorcycle: gsxr 750 2007
ill be there 4 support and pics both days if needed cuz i still no good at the twistys and the banker /wife said next time
 
 
Old March 1st @ 05:15 pm   #24
Mustang's Avatar
 
From: my moma's cooter

Motorcycle: your mom
This is looking like it's going to be a good weekend of riding.
 
 
Old March 1st @ 06:10 pm   #25
asmith138's Avatar
 
From: Sunrise Manor

Motorcycle: K7 Gixxer 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcone16 View Post
Im pretty sure im out! I cant find a suit without spending crazy money, but will head up there sunday to check it out, but hopefully i will find a suit!!!!!!!! hahaha
What size are you? I have a spare 2pc laying around
 
 
Old March 1st @ 06:27 pm   #26
Got2Go's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas[Summerlin]
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith138 View Post
What size are you? I have a spare 2pc laying around
He's like you x 4...lol
 
 
Old March 2nd @ 09:33 am   #27
Pcone16's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas/Summerlin, NV

Motorcycle: 2009 GSXR-1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith138 View Post
What size are you? I have a spare 2pc laying around
height im 6'3'' and my chest is a 52 i believe


Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2Go View Post
He's like you x 4...lol
Haha so according to ^this^ im assuming that your suit will not work...

But thanks for the consideration! If you have a bigger suit let me know for sure!

Last edited by Pcone16; March 2nd at 10:20 am.
 
 
Old March 2nd @ 10:30 am   #28
JetMech's Avatar
 
From: Vegas

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR-750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcone16 View Post
height im 6'3'' and my chest is a 52 i believe




Haha so according to ^this^ im assuming that your suit will not work...

But thanks for the consideration! If you have a bigger suit let me know for sure!
Sent you a PM.
 
 
Old March 2nd @ 10:03 pm   #29
R1_Demon's Avatar
 
From: The Devil's Playground

Motorcycle: Shift Red 2005 Yamaha YZF-R1
Wish I could afford this one, but I'm out.

Looks like everyone is doing Sat...I'll see if I can drop by to say hi to everyone at some point during that Sat. I'm guessing it's at LVMS Classic?
 
 
Old March 2nd @ 10:51 pm   #30
vegaseric's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas/Summerlin

Motorcycle: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE/2007 Suzuki GSXR600/2000 Honda CBR600F4
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1_Demon View Post
Wish I could afford this one, but I'm out.

Looks like everyone is doing Sat...I'll see if I can drop by to say hi to everyone at some point during that Sat. I'm guessing it's at LVMS Classic?
Yep... it's at the Classic Course. Come on out!
 
 

Tags
call, roll



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roll call for march 18 & 19 vegasvideo Track Time 102 March 17th 02:02 pm
Roll call for Nov 12th Mustang Track Time 27 November 12th 05:42 am
Roll call for sundays rides 10-23-05 Mustang Rides 26 October 23rd 05:23 pm


Sin City Sportbikes

About Sin City Sportbikes

Sin City Sportbikes is the premier motorcycle community for the Las Vegas, Nevada region and welcomes all motorcycle riders to joing our community, rides, and gatherings. We all share a passion of motorcycles, whether it be riding on the street, track, or dirt, and all experience levels are welcome.

Read More

 

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.