Las Vegas Motorcycles

Las Vegas Motorcycles (http://scsportbikes.com/forums.php)
-   Track Time (http://scsportbikes.com/track-time/)
-   -   Auto Club Speedway Aug 4th 5th with Tracktactics (http://scsportbikes.com/track-time/19770-auto-club-speedway-aug-4th-5th-tracktactics.html)

Mustang June 22nd 06:46 am

Auto Club Speedway Aug 4th 5th with Tracktactics
 
I know it's still a ways away but who is planning on going (day and group)

August 4th, 2012 at Auto Club Speedway - TrackTactics.org

vegasvideo June 22nd 09:03 pm

Going both days

JetMech June 23rd 06:20 pm

Got the ok frm the boss oon this one. Just have to work out the details and sign up.

Pcone16 June 23rd 08:39 pm

:new_shocked:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMech (Post 168638)
Got the ok frm the boss oon this one. Just have to work out the details and sign up.

:new_shocked:

JetMech June 24th 09:00 am

Even though it's a new track for me, I think I might feel up to stepping up to level 2, Saturday.

Mustang June 24th 09:53 am

sweet!


Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMech (Post 168657)
Even though it's a new track for me, I think I might feel up to stepping up to level 2, Saturday.


federerexpress June 26th 09:46 am

Hey guys, they have a 48h deal going on. $325 for both days instead of $250 per day!

TrackTactics West Coast Track Days - TrackTactics.org

Voucher code is ACS48.

Mustang June 26th 11:58 am

Great find! In for both days



Quote:

Originally Posted by federerexpress (Post 168798)
Hey guys, they have a 48h deal going on. $325 for both days instead of $250 per day!

TrackTactics West Coast Track Days - TrackTactics.org

Voucher code is ACS48.


Pcone16 June 26th 12:42 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang (Post 168815)
Great find! In for both days

Are you SURE!!!!?!?!!?

federerexpress June 26th 01:31 pm

Hell yea, in for both days too in A group. Excited to ride on that track.
Hopefully my new bike will be in by then.

Guys sign up fast for both days, the $325 weekend deal is over tomorrow at exactly 1pm.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:17 am.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.